Marriage Visitor Visa into the UK

Stinga

G'day all,

I would like some assistance on how many times I can travel between the UK and Australia once my UK Marriage Visitor Visa has been activated on my first visit and up till it expires.

The reason I need to know this is just recently the laws have changed from 14 days after the Notice of Intent period till the time you could get married to now it's 28 days before you can marry, so including the 9 days for the Notice of Intent to run it's course till the time you can get married it is now 37 days and we cant do that due to job and holiday restraints.

So it's going to mean 2 trips, one trip to apply for the Notice of Intent then travel back to Australia then the next trip over after the qualifying period, and when time allows but before the 6 months time limit is up, to get married then honeymoon and then pack up and fly home.

Cheers

Steve n Heather

Cheers buddy,

I have to apply for a Special Visitor Marriage visa through Visas4UK via the web only and make an appointment over here in Perth to get photos and fingerprints done. During the process I have been informed by the UK Department of Immigration to request a multi visit visa. Gee they don't like us colonist, hell they sent us out here for trying to feed our families a couple of hundred years ago, going over there and meeting the loves of our live and then trying to bring them back to gods own country the hoops and changes of laws is that they throw in your face is unbelievable but hey hoo we are working through it. We will be married on the 5/9/15 in Pwllheli in North Wales and then leaving on the 29/9/15 after a looksy at the Hebrides Island via sea kayaks

Thanks

Archived