Flights booked!!

koalakids

Hello everyone,

We have booked our flights using Singapore Airlines. We fly on Fri 20th June at 0950 from Manchester. Anyone else going on that flight? Would be great to have some fellow PIO ers to fly with! Anyway, hold on in there all you August applicants, the visa's seem to be coming through thick and fast now.

Bye for now,

Wendy, Steve, Hollie and Lauren X

Guest mama koala

Hi Wendy,

We were hoping to fly out to Melbourne in June but we are still waiting for our visa:arghh:.

We want to get out the uk as soon as we get our visa, 6-8 weeks later but people think we are mad, we feel, the quicker the better. Are you going to validate your visa or for good?

Nikki x

Guest KP Nuts

Wow guy's, 7 weeks and your off.......... Hope you don't mind me asking but how much were your flights? If you do, then please don't worry.

Good luck with the rest of your things to do..................

KP Nuts

Hi KP Nuts,

We booked our flights with the Flight Centre and they matched our cheapest quote and took £4 off wow! Total cost for four came to £2152. My girls are 14 and 16 so they paid as adults. I have noticed that two weeks after we fly the prices do go up quite a bit. Hope this helps.

Take care,

Wendy

Guest The "Biscuits"

hey wendy, thats great, we are flying from manchester as well, on singapore airines, but 2 months after you, so i will be picking your brain when we get there.

see you soon

debbie

KP nuts - we have priced up 2 adults and 1 child (11 yrs) it is working out at £1500.

Hi everyone,

Are there any others flying on Fri 20th June at 0950 from Manchester to Melbourne. If so, it would be smashing, great, fab to hear from you as we've got a lot of time to kill and who better to kill it with than fellow PIOers.

Here's hoping,

Wendy.

Archived