Looking fi meet other irish families

irishdancing

Is that slightly racist? How would it go down if someone asked to only meet other English people?!

Racist !!!! Don't think so..just because I want to meet other people from my own culture does not make me racist.

if someone wrote up they wanted to meet other English people, I wouldn't have a problem with that at all

i want to meet other irish so what get over it

No helpful comments here then. I assume Irishdancing just wants to strike up a friendship with a similar family.

P.S. It cant be racist because English and Irish are not races.

Yes, let's move to another country but we only want to be with our own kind! Couldn't mingle with those other common migrants or heaven forbid a local! Could understand if it was a different language!

Guest The Pom Queen
Irish pls is there a problem with that ??

That was very harsh seen as Tonyman offered to meet up with you. He has taken a few members under his wing and offered them friendship before.

Guest The Pom Queen
No helpful comments here then. I assume Irishdancing just wants to strike up a friendship with a similar family.

P.S. It cant be racist because English and Irish are not races.

@PlasticPete as proxy accounts are not permitted on the forum can you please pm me with the reason you are using one. Thanks

Guest The Pom Queen
I`m not Irish or live NOR but i can put an Irish accent on and can travel from SOR .....would this be good enough for you or do we have to be Irish ?

Don't worry Nick if you can put up with us from the East I will take you up on the offer when I'm over. You may have to pick me up though :wink:

Guest The Pom Queen
Proxy? You sound very sure of yourself. I was just giving my opinion on the reply irishdancing received.

Being admin I am always sure of myself :wink: Mind you I do have a great IT team who like playing in the back end :yes:

@PlasticPete as proxy accounts are not permitted on the forum can you please pm me with the reason you are using one. Thanks

Hi guys I will remove the thread..too many uptight people on here

yes I said I wanted to meet other IRISH don't see y that is a problem !!!

I have many other friends Australian, Scottish, South African, English etc just wanting to meet a few more irish but forgive me now I'm a racist

Don't worry Nick if you can put up with us from the East I will take you up on the offer when I'm over. You may have to pick me up though :wink:

Kate , i would get up at anytime during the day or night to pick you up from the airport , to acccomodate you , to please you the lot ...and im not alone , all us good guys want to do the same .....but if you give me a time and date i will be there to pick up /drop off / stay at ours / .......i dont think you know how well loved you really are on here ? :yes:

Guest The Pom Queen

I have many other friends Australian, Scottish, South African, English etc just wanting to meet a few more irish but forgive me now I'm a racist

Very unsure why you have quoted my post. Tonyman didn't have a problem he offered to be there for you if you needed some friends. He wasn't uptight at all about it.

not uptight at all .........

Guest The Pom Queen
Kate , i would get up at anytime during the day or night to pick you up from the airport , to acccomodate you , to please you the lot ...and im not alone , all us good guys want to do the same .....but if you give me a time and date i will be there to pick up /drop off / stay at ours / .......i dont think you know how well loved you really are on here ? :yes:

Hun I'm fine for getting from the airport and I'm going to stay at the same hotel as last time I just won't have a car to drive anywhere.