457 - Current processing times

tbk

Hi guys,

I'm new here. High Risk, Off shore

apply on 6th may for Visa,

immi account status: Received

I send email to department, they reply me please send all the communication via MA, as I apply through MA

They also mention that department initiated the check for visa applicant, we have to wait for the outcome

can any one know how long it take to complete this checking process and how they do this process.

thanks

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 weeks is fast. Hope you will get the grant after the assessment in this week.

I'm really hoping so mate. My HR rang them this morning and she was advised it could take a couple of weeks more.

So we'll see if I'll get an update this week. I'll keep everyone posted.

Hi guys,

I'm new here. High Risk, Off shore

apply on 6th may for Visa,

immi account status: Received

I send email to department, they reply me please send all the communication via MA, as I apply through MA

They also mention that department initiated the check for visa applicant, we have to wait for the outcome

can any one know how long it take to complete this checking process and how they do this process.

thanks

Hi Sajid,

Yours is more than 3 months already. Did you chat with your MA?

I think it will be for both as the nomination is not yet approved too. Here is the complete reply:

"Your application will be assessed this week."

"The nomination that was lodged on your behalf is still outstanding. We will not be able to progress your application until the nomination is finalised"

My HR didn't use an MA. She lodge the nomination on her end and I lodge the Visa.

So I'm happy about the "to be assessed this week" note but worried about the "nomination is still outstanding"

Hi Chowder,

How to email the IMMI? Through the "contact us" in IMMI account and provide with case reference number?

Mine is going to exceed 40 working days by the end of the week, I'm trying to email them see what's the reply, thanks.

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

Hi Chowder,

How to email the IMMI? Through the "contact us" in IMMI account and provide with case reference number?

Mine is going to exceed 40 working days by the end of the week, I'm trying to email them see what's the reply, thanks.

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

Hi Ricky!

It is 457@border.gov.au

Keep us posted. :)

Hi Chowder,

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

Hi Ricky,

If the 457 email doesn't get you anywhere try this one- Immi.Account.technical.Services@border.gov.au

Someone emailed me from the 457 email account and told me to forward my query to the above email.

Nikki

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Ricky,

If the 457 email doesn't get you anywhere try this one- Immi.Account.technical.Services@border.gov.au

Someone emailed me from the 457 email account and told me to forward my query to the above email.

Nikki

Hi Nikki,

Thanks a lot for the tip, I'll loop the 2 email together. Cheers.

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

thanks chowder,

my MA saying me that we need to wait

is anyone know how they do the checking process and how long it take?

Not sure how long it will take. Others are way faster and some are still waiting for the grant up to this time.

We really can't tell what's going on. :(

hoping and praying that all our grants will come out soon.

Not sure how long it will take. Others are way faster and some are still waiting for the grant up to this time.

We really can't tell what's going on. :(

hoping and praying that all our grants will come out soon.

Just got auto reply from 457 regarding current processing time.

Initial allocation -50 working days (10 weeks), means case will be assigned and assessed.

If further documents requested will take another 28 working days or more.

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

Just got auto reply from 457 regarding current processing time.

Initial allocation -50 working days (10 weeks), means case will be assigned and assessed.

If further documents requested will take another 28 working days or more.

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

For further information 28 days after you provide the further information?? or from the time They request the further information ??

I'm currently considering applying for a bridging visa B so I can leave the country whilst my 457 application is pending.

My question is what would happen if my 457 visa application is declined whilst I am out of Australia? would I still be able to return to Australia?

I'm so stressed my wife applied for 457(onshore) the 16th of June

and they requested further documents ( marriage certificate,birth certificates for the kids) 11th August,we provided everything the 24th,and I'm going overseas 26 of September for family reasons.

the thing is I'm running out of timing

For further information 28 days after you provide the further information?? or from the time They request the further information ??

Hi Micgeo,

The auto reply email was too long to copy and paste with very detailed explanations in it. Suggest you might want to send an email and receive the auto reply to read.

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

Hi Micgeo,

The auto reply email was too long to copy and paste with very detailed explanations in it. Suggest you might want to send an email and receive the auto reply to read.

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

Thanks!

Does anyone know how many days they class as 'working days?'

I would have thought it was 5 days Monday-Friday but not sure if they include Saturday??

Monday-Friday only, public holidays excluded too!

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

guys i have bad news......sponsorship is refused....

after waiting for 3 months today we got the mail tht its refused..

:cry:

few questions if any one have the ans,

my sponsor had been informed tht he did not full fill the requirements for training benchmark ( i dont have much details and dont even know wht is all this abt)

but he has been given 21 days of time if he have any queries and can apply for review the application,

my question is have any one of u ever been across who had applied to review and got the approval,

any help is much appreciated.

my time line:

Sponsorship and nomination applied - 17th may 2016

visa applied - 30th may

request for medical - 19 july

submitted following week

my sponsor had been informed tht he did not full fill the requirements for training benchmark ( i dont have much details and dont even know wht is all this abt)

but he has been given 21 days of time if he have any queries and can apply for review the application,

my question is have any one of u ever been across who had applied to review and got the approval,

my time line:

visa applied - 30th may

submitted following week

Oh prita I really feel for you, this is what I am dreading I can't even imagine how this must feel!

Your company must be able to prove that they spend a certain percentage of income on their staffs training, this is the existing staff they can't just say they will do it for you they have to prove they do it already. I can't remember the percentage it has to be but they obviously couldn't prove this or didn't provide enough evidence of this?

I think like you say they can appeal but I'm also under the impression that it costs a lot more to appeal?

I'm so sorry for you I hope you have/get another chance or sponsor [emoji2]

my time line:

visa applied - 30th may

submitted following week

Hi Prita, so sad to hear about your refusal. Training Benchmark should be 1% of total wages of company for last 12 months. It should be paid for Australian employee to be trained. Its one of requirements for nomination application your MA should know this.

One of my friends nomination was refused because company didn't pay training benchmark. His employer paid the training benchmark And reapplied with 21 days and got nomination approved after 3 months.

Hi everyone!

I woke up to good news, my visa has been granted!

Timeline-

Visa application submitted 29th July

Visa granted- 30th August

Congrats Nikki, it was so fast~!!!

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

Congrats Nikki, it was so fast~!!!

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

I know! Pretty impressed as I did it myself instead of using an MA, I was so worried I would have missed something.

I'm so excited I don't know what to do with myself!

Archived