457 - Current processing times

tbk

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nomination and visa lodged 17th may

Nomination approved 14th July (request for more information may 31st)

Visa grant 8th may (immi account received straight to finalised)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Laurenday,

Which date did u submit request information.

Nomination and visa lodged 17th may

Nomination approved 14th July (request for more information may 31st)

Visa grant 8th may (immi account received straight to finalised)

Congratulations!

I think you mean 8th August though [emoji12]

When are you planning on flying out?

My visa came through, yay!

Application and nomination lodged 24th June (employer already approved as a sponsor)

Nomination and application approved, within minutes of each other, 8th August

Occupation: Information and Other Organisation Professionals nec

Lodged by MARA agent in Sydney

I am Irish and in UK

Visa grant this morning!!! Time to fly!!!

hey congratulations!!! thts a fantastic news, u wont believe but today morning

i was thinking abt u tht u r not been seen on this forum... n just now i saw this...grt..

so whn r u flying??

Application and nomination lodged 24th June (employer already approved as a sponsor)

I am Irish and in UK

congratulations!!!!

hey congratulations!!! thts a fantastic news, u wont believe but today morning

i was thinking abt u tht u r not been seen on this forum... n just now i saw this...grt..

so whn r u flying??

Thanks!! We fly Thursday morning from Manchester [emoji4]

I am Irish and in UK

Congratulations !

Hahaha yes 8th August! We fly Thursday morning!

Wow that is very quick, what have you done about shipping your belongings? Did you have a house to sell?

And just general tying up loose ends, any advice would be great when/if the time comes for me, thanks!

Wow that is very quick, what have you done about shipping your belongings? Did you have a house to sell?

And just general tying up loose ends, any advice would be great when/if the time comes for me, thanks!

We have family 25 mins from my new job, we are staying with them, which makes everything a hell of a lot easier we haven't took any furniture as most of it was due to be replaced anyway this year, so we made do with it until now, we shipped 8 large boxes of personal items and sentimental things (stuff we wanted) we had it all ready to go the minute we got visa approved, so that got picked up Monday, and luckily we had moved out of our house the week before so it was pretty much empty. To be honest everything just fell into place and we were REALLY lucky!

Our house is up for sale we out that on the market around a month ago, one set of keys is staying with my Mam and another is going to the estate agents who are selling it for us.

Honestly though, we took a massive risk so I wouldn't want any one to do what we did, some people on this forum have been waiting months for there visa to be approved we were lucky enough to have a sh*t hot migration agent who got us it 3 weeks after nomination approval

We have family 25 mins from my new job, we are staying with them, which makes everything a hell of a lot easier we haven't took any furniture as most of it was due to be replaced anyway this year, so we made do with it until now, we shipped 8 large boxes of personal items and sentimental things (stuff we wanted) we had it all ready to go the minute we got visa approved, so that got picked up Monday, and luckily we had moved out of our house the week before so it was pretty much empty. To be honest everything just fell into place and we were REALLY lucky!

Our house is up for sale we out that on the market around a month ago, one set of keys is staying with my Mam and another is going to the estate agents who are selling it for us.

Honestly though, we took a massive risk so I wouldn't want any one to do what we did, some people on this forum have been waiting months for there visa to be approved we were lucky enough to have a sh*t hot migration agent who got us it 3 weeks after nomination approval

That's real lucky for sure!

Me and my partner have the issue that we do not live near our families and we want to obviously spend some time with them before we go. The problem is we don't want to be stuck there with my partner not working for up to another 3 months if we go to family too early!

We live in Aberdeen and all my family are near gatwick.

We don't have a house to sell so that's great and same as you no furniture as our flat here was fully furnished when we moved in.

I will just have to take the chance of leaving Aberdeen and our jobs before the visa is granted to go to gatwick because I would hate for it to be granted before I have the time to see my parents, brother, grandparents etc. Especially if my employer needs me to start also. Haven't seen the family since Christmas.

Luckily for my family they are used to not having me just around the corner so it makes the move a little easier for them and me.

And nowadays with FaceTime and Facebook you don't feel too far away [emoji2]

Best of luck with the move and the flight, tomorrow you go! Wish you a long and happy life in Australia!

I too have apllied for my 457 visa in March 2016. till now no nomination approved. what is the current timeline for 457 visa?

Hey all,

Decision ready 457 lodged on 23rd Oct, nomination approved on 10th Dec - still waiting for visa verdict...

My MA has tried to contact the department several times for an update but no responses at all, anyone experiencing the same?

Thanks people

MA got a email from Immi saying Business sponsorship has been expired. Immi hold the application because of this. MA said he have to reapply Business sponsorship to get the visa.

Does anyone know how long does business sponsorship takes to approve.

Archived