457 - Current processing times

tbk

Hi Harry

Congrats Buddy

Thanks for the update. can you please put up some more light on the events....

Like you mentioned your VISA Application was logged on 27TH JANUARY

After the Application logging.. when the CASE OFFICER was assigned..... and after case officer was assigned then what happened beofr your application was approved today

I filed my application on 12 feb 2016 but was acknowledged only on 30th march but still CO is not assigned.... please help

Actually we were on bridging visa A so we had to go offshore on application lodging time and same had to go offshore on decision time so when we lodged visa application we got acknowledgement letter same day then we came back to Australia then 27th of March case officer ask us to go offshore before he finalised our file so on 17th April we went offshore and today 11th May we got visa granted and going back to Australia Friday

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

congrates harry,

I finished my study in Australia.But I applied for my visa from India.I applied in january and my medical is also done in the same month but there is no response yet.

congrates harry,

I finished my study in Australia.But I applied for my visa from India.I applied in january and my medical is also done in the same month but there is no response yet.

Hey Tej i think you r very close hope you get visa soon . Good luck

How many ppl are there who applied/lodged 457 visa in Jan-2016 and still waiting ?

My timeline:

Nomination/Visa lodged - 29th of Jan 2016

Nomination approved - 15th of March 2016

Asked to fill form 1221

Waiting for visa........

Thanks.

Yay got my grant email today!!! what a relief!

Timeline:

Nomination applied: 8th march

Visa applied: 31st March

Nomination approved: April 18th

Visa Approved: May 13th

Good luck all!

Congrats mate where you heading to

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk

Congrats to Jayc73 and LQriggs. Hope our time will come soon. Visa was submitted on 2 April. Friday 13th not so unlucky for you LQriggs after all. Good luck with your move to Aus both of you.

Congrats to Jayc73 and LQriggs. Hope our time will come soon. Visa was submitted on 2 April. Friday 13th not so unlucky for you LQriggs after all. Good luck with your move to Aus both of you.

Thanks Als??

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk

Hi,

Have only posted on this site once before but thought I would share my visa timeline and ask for some advice!.

I have stalked this site since I was offered my 457 sponsored job and never thought this day would come.

I had my medical on Monday 9th May and lodged the Visa application on Tuesday 10th May. I received an email this morning when I woke up to say that it had been granted for myself, husband and 4 kids. 3days!!!!!

i was expecting at least 8 weeks and am totally unprepared.

I've booked flights for 6/6, any advice as to where to start?

Many thanks and good luck on your journeys.

Jo

Hi,

Have only posted on this site once before but thought I would share my visa timeline and ask for some advice!.

I have stalked this site since I was offered my 457 sponsored job and never thought this day would come.

I had my medical on Monday 9th May and lodged the Visa application on Tuesday 10th May. I received an email this morning when I woke up to say that it had been granted for myself, husband and 4 kids. 3days!!!!!

Jo

Gee whizzz.. good on you...congratulations. this is a first for the history books. Start by savouring the moment. All the best!

Hi,

Jo

Wow that was quick where are you heading?

Has your new employer sponsored before?

Any news anyone? Seems to be very quiet this week. Laurenday, we've been waiting 6 weeks and beginning to tear our hair out. Visa went in 3rd June. Amazed at your timescale rogersonj, congratulations

Any news anyone? Seems to be very quiet this week. Laurenday, we've been waiting 6 weeks and beginning to tear our hair out. Visa went in 3rd June. Amazed at your timescale rogersonj, congratulations

I'm expecting 90 days wait! That's what our migration agent has said. I'm hoping for a quicker outcome though! I doubt it, they don't seem to be rushing things at the minute

Ours went in 3rd February. Still nothing. Be prepared for a long wait ahead, they seem to be behind this year (apart from the occasional very quick result). I'm British but my wife is SA, so that could be slowing us down.

Archived