457 - Current processing times

tbk

457 Visa lodged november 6th 2015, asked for police checks and took until the 6th of jan 2016 to receive and send, 3 months tomorrow waiting.i have been a 457 visa holder before about a year ago and the waiting is still making me crazy lol.good luck everyone the festive season takes it toll

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
457 Visa lodged november 6th 2015, asked for police checks and took until the 6th of jan 2016 to receive and send, 3 months tomorrow waiting.i have been a 457 visa holder before about a year ago and the waiting is still making me crazy lol.good luck everyone the festive season takes it toll

What country are you applying from? Just wondering because of the police checks they were asking for.

low risk, uk..and have been a visa holder before but we overstayed a couple of weeks due to our Idiot HR manager not telling us this was a requirement thus its not looking to hot, dont worry you have 28 days to leave but didn't tell us we had to go to emigration !!!

Police check where from the uk and Australia as i was a silly boy when i was young and had some charges that i had to declare thus the checks as i did these last time

low risk, uk..and have been a visa holder before but we overstayed a couple of weeks due to our Idiot HR manager not telling us this was a requirement thus its not looking to hot, dont worry you have 28 days to leave but didn't tell us we had to go to emigration !!!

Police check where from the uk and Australia as i was a silly boy when i was young and had some charges that i had to declare thus the checks as i did these last time

And when did they ask for the checks?

it was the 10th of Dec 2015 but i could supply them and i had 28 days to get them in, they received them on the 6th of jan 2016 after an email from the agent stating i needed and extension as these would take a month to get there? oz ones took the longest at 3 weeks uk where only 2 weeks

it was the 10th of Dec 2015 but i could supply them and i had 28 days to get them in, they received them on the 6th of jan 2016 after an email from the agent stating i needed and extension as these would take a month to get there? oz ones took the longest at 3 weeks uk where only 2 weeks

Well, I wish you the best of luck now. Hopefully the backlog will clear soon.

Hi people, I'm waiting as well.3 part of visa sponsor,nomination,and visa applied together on 23 October ,spons and nomina approved on 23 December ,status it's applic recievd,no medicals required yet (I'm from low risk regarding health )

Hi everyone, M new to thread and applied 457 and waiting for grant. I am wondering that do immigration take an interview with applicant and do they perform job verification with the applicant employer. My MA told me to be prepare for interview as there might be chance to conduct interview and I haven't told about my 457 visa application to my current employer. It's making me worried :wacko:

Hi everyone, M new to thread and applied 457 and waiting for grant. I am wondering that do immigration take an interview with applicant and do they perform job verification with the applicant employer. My MA told me to be prepare for interview as there might be chance to conduct interview and I haven't told about my 457 visa application to my current employer. It's making me worried :wacko:

What do you mean by this? Your employer did nominate you for the job right? That's what you need for the 457

Archived