457 - Current processing times

tbk

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On the website wrote that we must not to call them because this will delay our process. Therefore, I do not dare to call the Department.

They say it because they want to discourage people to call for no reason and obviously having to deal with a large amount of calls will delay the ability of case officers to concentrate on the applcations.

I would say that yours is a particular case which is going beyond the standard processing time.

Thank you Cippalippa. We upload all necessary documents on 15 June with medicals. I knew that Belgrade council have questioned my colleague for me and my family 2 weeks after that. And our status is still "Application received" without any request. I wrote to the Department, and they said me that my case is process of assessment. Now my employer will wrote to them to complain for processing time, I hope this to move our case.

My case is the same like your - I lodged the 457 application myself (the employee part) while the MA lodged the nomination only on behalf of my employer.

Sorry Annna but I forget if your nomiation has been approved yet. Mine approved last week and my visa application status now is also "application received".

I don't know why mine is still in this status not "in progress".

I called the immi once and they were very nice!! I would def call them if I were you.

Good news!

It's the only day that I did not check my email until now when I got my VISA GRANTED letter!!!!

So here's my application time:

nomination applied: 12 Oct

nomination granted: 4 Nov

visa GRANTED: 13 Nov (yes, 13, and it's Friday....but seems like it's not a bad 13 and Friday)

Congrats Nina!

Too fast - the luck is being with you. Have changed your status after "Application received"? Maybe I will must call them. What information they want ant what is their phone number?

Once again congrats and your new life starts in Australia?

Congrats Nina!

Too fast - the luck is being with you. Have changed your status after "Application received"? Maybe I will must call them. What information they want ant what is their phone number?

Once again congrats and your new life starts in Australia?

Thanks Annna!!

My status was always "application received" until today when it's changed to "finalised". Actually I just found out that it's been granted since last night....still, keep that faith, we'll all get it eventually! Just give them a buzz, I'm sure it'd be fine.

I've been here for four years already. I was on a student visa before. But yeah, new chapter in Oz!

457 processing time

hi all,

i would like to share my brother's processing time for 457 it might be helpful to someone.

visa applied on 07/10/2015

medical sent on 12/10/2015

health insurance requested on 09/11/2015

health insurance done on 11/11/2015

visa granted 13/11/2015

occupation chef

applied as offshore from high risk country

457 processing time

hi all,

i would like to share my brother's processing time for 457 it might be helpful to someone.

visa applied on 07/10/2015

medical sent on 12/10/2015

health insurance requested on 09/11/2015

health insurance done on 11/11/2015

visa granted 13/11/2015

occupation chef

applied as offshore from high risk country

Hi Khem, thanks for sharing the timeline. Could you also tell us what office (city) dealt with the application?

24 October 2015 - application submitted for a family of 5

27 October 2015 - request of birth certificates from 2 of my kids (I was awaiting translation)

28 October 2015 - birth certs submitted

03 November 2015 - grant letter received

We submitted our health declaration before submitting the application via My Health Declaration.

They have refused the nomination. I am not sure the reason why, but I guess they were not satisfied with the further documentation provided to support the genuine position.

Very disappointed, so long waiting for a negative answer...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

big disappointment. Our nomination was refused in January after they wanted from us other documents - we waited 3 week for this decision. For the luck we don't submitted our application together with the nomination because we would lost money. Then we hired MA and got positive answer, but unfortunately we filed the application without MA and still wait. But after your waiting and your answer already I also expect us refusal :(

You have an opportunity to hire another MA to review the documents and submit again?

Archived