Is it worth frontloading Form 80 or waiting to see if CO requests one

youngfreewild

I can't decide whether I should complete & upload the form 80 when we submit our application. Looking at the visa tracker I see a mix of what people have done, my partner does have some minor things on his criminal record from years ago, so I am thinking they might want it, but don't really want to make additional work.

Have many people been asked to supply it, and under what sort of circumstances are people asked, or is it just random?

Thanks

I can't decide whether I should complete & upload the form 80 when we submit our application. Looking at the visa tracker I see a mix of what people have done, my partner does have some minor things on his criminal record from years ago, so I am thinking they might want it, but don't really want to make additional work.

Have many people been asked to supply it, and under what sort of circumstances are people asked, or is it just random?

Thanks

Better to upload the forms upfront. I had uploaded mine, but not for partner - However, CO asked for my partners Form 80, so better do it upfront.

Good Luck

Archived