current (Dec 2014) 457 visa approval timings

Flappers263

If the employer already has sponsorship and nomination approval, the 457 visa itself can be very fast i.e. a couple of weeks and some come through in days. Most of the overall time taken is in the employer getting sponsorship and nmination approval and that depends on the quality and content of their application.

If the employer already has sponsorship and nomination approval, the 457 visa itself can be very fast i.e. a couple of weeks and some come through in days. Most of the overall time taken is in the employer getting sponsorship and nmination approval and that depends on the quality and content of their application.

Thanks - hopefully the agent has done a sterling job and there will be no delays!!!!

I've just woken up to an email saying my Visa is approved!!!

It was submitted on the 25th November and approved on the 9th December. Really fast!!

Looks like the move to Melbourne is on for around the 12th Jan!

Hope you get news soon Flappers!

congratulations dsd - now the real fun and games begin!! Good luck with flight hunting - I noticed they Fall substantially 15th onwards to Sydney....safe trip and have a great adventure!!