Lodged my EOI yesterday, have 2 doubts

lovejarora

The following employment after June 2012 is considered to equate to work at an appropriately skilled

level and relevant to 263111 (Computer Network and Systems Engineer) of the ANZSCO Code.

As per ACS website, they deduct the first 2 years of experience out of the total experience.

Oh dear! I see you weren't able to edit your EOI in time and have received an invitation.

Your Skill Requirement Met date is June 2012 so only experience after June 2012 is eligible for points. I agree with @gunflame - you will have to let this invitation lapse and enter a new EOI with the correct dates but of course you can only do that if you have 60 points without any experience points.

If you don't have 60 points without experience points, and have claimed only 10 points for Proficient English, you should do IELTS again to make up the difference. If you've already claimed maximum English points, I'm afraid you will just have to wait until after June next year when you have 3 years experience at the required skill level.

I got (L 87, R 84, W 76, S 90) in PTE, just missed by 3 marks in writing would have scored 20 points, otherwise. Nevertheless, I do have 60 points without experience. So,I am going to lodge a new EOI application, though, may concern is if I would have to wait for this one to expire to lodge an another application ?

Also, Do you think this would have any negative impact on the new EOI application ?

cheers,

Lovej

Hello,

This may sound stupid but I am applying for a 190 visa in SA and the options at creating an account are...

Are you a(n) * Migration Agent/Representative

Individual

SA Employer

Registering for the employment survey (only subclasses 190/489/487/475/886/176/495/134/137)

What is the difference between individual and employment survey for 190?

You are an 'Individual'.

If you have further questions, you should start a new thread with a relevant title - your questions will get more attention that way.

Edited by Ozmaniac