Please help : Company Name got Changed...

Nilesh190

I have worked in my first company (A) for 18 Months and got Assessed By ACS for that tenure on the name of New company which is taken over first company. As my roles and responsiblity letter was given on new company's letter head ACS has assessed it as a name of new compnay.

Now if CO asked me to provide appointment letter, salary slips, TAx and bank statement all of these have old company name.

How to convey this to CO?

Releance is my Empoyeee number is same on all letter across new and old compnay.

Will CO get convinced from this?

Please reply if anyone has gone through this. New company is a BIG MNC which hav officess in OZ as well and they bought my first company .

Shall i give CO link where Acquisition deal is mentioned?

Thanks

Nil

Did you get any letter from the new company when your (old) company was bought? I know when my company has purchased another company, we've given formal letters to all employees to confirm their employment is now transferred to new company, terms and conditions are the same, etc.

I was not working with them when acquisition happened. New Company has given me letter of employment in which my employment id is same as written on Old companies experience letter... will this be sufficient for CO?

Did you get any letter from the new company when your (old) company was bought? I know when my company has purchased another company, we've given formal letters to all employees to confirm their employment is now transferred to new company, terms and conditions are the same, etc.

• 4 weeks later...

VISA Granted this morning!!! Thanks to all Forum members here to keep us updated !!!!

For me it was impossible thing because of Overclaiming mistake which i did earlier but still got direct grant!!!

Thanks everyone!!!

Timeline:

Jan 14 ACS result

July 14 IELTS cleared with7

28th July EOI and VIS SS submission

25th Sep SS Approved and ITA received

28th Sep Lodge Visa with all frontloaded docs(Including form 80 and many 1023 form for all mistakes i have done)

03 Dec Direct Visa Grant!!!

Archived