Best places to find holiday rental (near Cranbourne)

a8ree

I am looking for accommodation as near to Cranbourne North as possible between

10th - 15th December

2nd - 12th Jan

We are visiting family and need space for 4 adults, 3 children and a baby.

I have been looking on AirBnb and Homeaway but I am struggling to find anything as near as I would like.

Any suggestions?

Guest The Pom Queen

You could ask @furkew although he may be too far out. Simon has one but it will be too small. There are a couple of motels in Dandenong, not a great area but we stopped in one a while back now and it was good for a base.

You have a big 4 at Frankston that one of our members stayed in and I've see the cabins and they were very nice, although that was a few years back. You also have the Quest in Narre Warren but they can be expensive http://www.questapartments.com.au/Accommodation/81/Australia/Melbourne_Suburbs/Quest_Narre_Warren/Welcome.aspx

We're looking for somewhere for 2 adults and 2 children from 2/1/15 for 2-3 weeks. I booked somewhere in September but the owner has had a bad review which has put me off somewhat so searching for something else in the meantime. If anyone knows of something suitable east or south east of Melbourne please let me know. TIA :jiggy:

We're looking for somewhere for 2 adults and 2 children from 2/1/15 for 2-3 weeks. I booked somewhere in September but the owner has had a bad review which has put me off somewhat so searching for something else in the meantime. If anyone knows of something suitable east or south east of Melbourne please let me know. TIA :jiggy:

If you are still looking, I might be able to help with a 3 week booking about an hours drive east of Melbourne. PM is you would like more info.

Paul.