Vetassess Application Process

khurrampc

Hi Guys ,

I want to get my assessment by vetassess body for ANZSCO 222112 (Finance Broker). I came across one of their requirement from http://www.vetassess.com.au/Skills-Assessment-for-Migration/General-Occupations/Application-Process which is as follows.

[h=1]Eligibility[/h]You're eligible to apply for a Skills Assessment of your General Professional Occupation if :

1. You have at least one year of employment experience obtained in the last five years which is highly relevant to your nominated occupation (Evidence of your employment experience is not required for 485 visa purpose).

My question is one year experience should be within last 5 years ? I have 24 years of experience out of which first 15 years are as Finance broker while remaining 9 years is not as a Finance broker.In this case do i qualify their above employment experience requirement?

I really appreciate yours help.

Regards

Khurram

I don't know for sure but for points test advice, VETASSESS only count experience if you have worked for at least 40 hours per fortnight. They don't specify if the same applies to skills assessment experience requirements but it seems logical that the same rule would apply.

They say on their contact page "At VETASSESS, we like to make it easy for you to get the information you want" so I suggest an email to them to clarify should get you an answer.

• 3 weeks later...

In vetassess site it is stated that : You have at least one year of employment experience obtained in the last five years which is highly relevant to your nominated occupation (Evidence of your employment experience is not required for 485 visa purpose).

It is not mentioned if this work should be full time or part time. Does one year of part time job count?

Archived