Expos?!?!?!?!

Guest xxsweetpeaxx

Guest xxsweetpeaxx

Hi All,

I have just discovered that there is more than one "expo"

I am off to one in London on the 15th Oct at the Australian High Commision, Australia House, which I had to fill in forms for and be invited to, and is free to attend.

I have just clicked a link on this web page about the expo, thinking it was the expo I am going to, to discover its something else on a different date at Earls Court, and costs £10 entrance fee?!

I would love to hear from anyone who has been to either or maybe even both.

Was it useful? Did anyone make contact with people that ultimately landed in a job offer?

Many Thanks

Pea,x

Guest wheresthesun

Hi,

Just found your post,i am going on the 14 October,at the Aussie embassy in London,so i might be in a postion to answer some of your questions.I am a Mechanical Fitter by trade ,so all my questions and answers will be based on this.I gathered that the expo has being laid out in different sections.

However i think it might be able to help you answer some of questions.Whats your trade/skill

Its not long now!

wheresthesun

Guest xxsweetpeaxx

Hi,

I'm a Orthopaedic Technician, ( apply plaster casts and all things related)

So medical/nursing field really.

Yes I agree with you, we are in effect interviewing them also, each representitive from each state/territory.

I dont want to hold on to that sentence about the invite indicating success too much, I dont want to raise anyones hopes up including my own until I have a plane ticket in my possesion! Making a decision that I want to go is just about enough for now, I can barely contain myself!

All I do know is its a lengthy journey and I can't wait till the 15th so I can officially start it off!

Pea,x

Archived