SOL and CSOL changes

Big Richard

Hi all

How often and to what degree do changes happen on the above mentioned registered?

I am on the CSOL but need to undertake a degree course to qualify, I have been told it will be almost 2 years to undertake (which I am happy to do providing it gets me what I want) however my fear is that my occupation will be removed just as I qualify!

I believe they are reviewed annually but don't always change - having read your previous posts I think the bigger risk you have is that the occupation you are aiming for is only on the CSOL and therefore you need a sponsor - right now SA are sponsoring but state sponsorship lists do change quite a bit and 2 years is quite a long time - it would definitely be a risk.

I believe they are reviewed annually but don't always change - having read your previous posts I think the bigger risk you have is that the occupation you are aiming for is only on the CSOL and therefore you need a sponsor - right now SA are sponsoring but state sponsorship lists do change quite a bit and 2 years is quite a long time - it would definitely be a risk.

Right! Well I am not giving up! I will find a way in somehow!

Right! Well I am not giving up! I will find a way in somehow!

I shall follow your story with interest :)

Where there's a will there's a way!

Archived