Visa questions 820!

Liamshikari

thank you for your help!

Couple more questions, if anyone can help.

My partner and I's statements regarding our relationship do not need to be in the form of a stat dec, do they? Sorry if this is a dumb question, it just seems that some of the more obvious answers are making me question them haha!

Also my partner and I, have very little, financially to support our visa, we have separate bank accounts, he has a savings account, i do not. I am just concerned that this aspect will hold us back? But surely they understand that not every couple consolidates everything together?

thank you for your help!

Couple more questions, if anyone can help.

My partner and I's statements regarding our relationship do not need to be in the form of a stat dec, do they? Sorry if this is a dumb question, it just seems that some of the more obvious answers are making me question them haha!

Also my partner and I, have very little, financially to support our visa, we have separate bank accounts, he has a savings account, i do not. I am just concerned that this aspect will hold us back? But surely they understand that not every couple consolidates everything together?

No they don't have to be a stat dec, well mine weren't anyway and it was granted in a couple of weeks after final submission.

Find a way of showing joint finances, transfers between eachother? paying for seperate household items?

We just wrote our supporting statements on A4 paper.

Don't stress about not having a joint account. It's providing proof of you residing at the same address, not a joint account, they are wanting to see. Separate accounts are fine.

Btw, the partner migration booklet has all the info you need. It tells you how many stat decs to provide. And what to cover in your supporting statements. It should be at the top of your reading list if you are apply for a partner visa. Work from that as it covers everything.

Btw, the partner migration booklet has all the info you need. It tells you how many stat decs to provide. And what to cover in your supporting statements. It should be at the top of your reading list if you are apply for a partner visa. Work from that as it covers everything.

Just to add I did more than the necessary stat decs. Australians confirming your relationship I figured was a good thing, particularly as I know a few doctors etc

thanks for the help guys, i have that handbook, but you know sometimes when you just want a simple answer and sometimes the booklet fails to give just a simple answer haha!

I will be adding a few more than just 2, it can't hurt to have a few more I suppose.

I am also a tad confused in submitting my application with evidence, some places say you can do this online, but others say it needs to be physically applied for? I know...I am dumb..:)

Only 2 are required afaik. The booklet tells you this. I'd certainly not be submitting 4 or 5 of the things when they only require 2.

You can apply online. Or send a paper application. Up to you.

Archived