Shipping Insurance

BecWortho

Can anyone offer any advice in regards to insuring our boxes?? I have decided to ship with SevenSeas, will they insure them?? I'm not so worried about damage as 'im not shipping anything too fragile, its just if my boxes should somehow get lost...

Any info is so appreciated!

We've gone with these guys. http://www.lettonpercival.co.uk/emigration-insurance/

Went with the advice on here, to insure with a different company from your shipping:-)

Thanks Wen66 I have sent off for a quote. My boxes are already on their way do you think this will be a problem?? I am assuming that as the cover only starts when the self packed boxes are picked up that I have until that time to secure insurance??

I used Insure Your Move. Their Director phoned us and advised on descriptions and values. He was very helpful and not pushy. We didn't think we would have to claim.

3 months later, Robinsons have lost a pendulum to a 200 year old grandfather clock and the bolts to 2 quality single beds and a dining table. The insurance paid out and our descriptions helped the process. Overall I would recommend them highly.

But don't delay....

Archived