Anybody used OSS?

Aunt Agatha

Grace are coming to do a "walkthrough" on Monday to give me a quote for shipping our stuff back. I have heard lots of good reviews about them and I'm happy to share the quote once I have it but was wondering in the meantime if anyone has used OSS and can review please?

OSS gave a good quote based on my online estimate but I'm guessing they will need to walk through too to give a truly accurate quote.

Hi, like you, we are heading back to the UK early 2015 and we are starting to get some idea of shipping and who to use. Have been in touch with Grace (because of good reviews read on the net - they've also had some bad ones too!) but would be very interested to see how you go with your walkthrough by them and your first impressions! I think from what I've read they all seem to be very much around the same price, but people have haggled and got a better price! Good luck with your move :smile:

Hi Aunt Agatha,

I'm literally in the same boat as you. We've looked at a MoveCube but OH thinks its too small. We want to bring a L shaped modular (which comes apart) and a two seater, a queen mattress, a large (and heavy) glass table. About 15 boxes (including one Christmas tree box) and 2 suitcases. So its either 2 movecubes but then for "nearly" the same price you can get groupage and they come pack it, and send it for you. I'm getting a walk through next week with Conroys, OSS and Chess.

Would be great to get your feedback.

Archived