Hi

Maralis

Hi Again ..... Ive just arrived in Brisbane about a week ago. Still settling in really. Thought I'd join this site and say Hi ( Did I say that already ) Ha

I suppose I come under that category of Yo-Yo pom, As I came out with the kids originally when they were 5-6 year olds, but after their schooling we went back to the UK

My Girls are married with children of their own now, and would you believe it, I get the same speech I gave my parents. Dad we are going back to Australia !!

Originally, we lived in Perth, but both kids now want to live in Brisbane, so here I am. Frantically trying to find work through agencies at the moment.

Hopefully something will turn up :wink:

Hi Again ..... Ive just arrived in Brisbane about a week ago. Still settling in really. Thought I'd join this site and say Hi ( Did I say that already ) Ha

I suppose I come under that category of Yo-Yo pom, As I came out with the kids originally when they were 5-6 year olds, but after their schooling we went back to the UK

My Girls are married with children of their own now, and would you believe it, I get the same speech I gave my parents. Dad we are going back to Australia !!

Originally, we lived in Perth, but both kids now want to live in Brisbane, so here I am. Frantically trying to find work through agencies at the moment.

Hopefully something will turn up :wink:

Hi, and welcome to the forum. We will be moving to the Brisbane area next year as 50 somethings (albeit with an 11 year old) so will also be looking for some work there at some point. Good luck with it and be interested to hear how you get on. I assume your daughters and/or their partners have all found work.

Archived