Personal statement

lynnlamont3004

Hi, I am currently going through my visa process, I am at EOI stage and I have now been asked to do a personal statement. The visa application is for myself, husband and 3 children, myself being the main visa applicant. I am not quite sure what I need to write or how to start it or even how long it has to be.

if anyone can help I would be most grateful

thanks.

When I did mine I told them about our jobs, what the kids where doing at college, why we had chosen australia as a place to settle, I was advised to show a little knowledge about the area we had chosen to settle in so I wrote a little about schools and colleges we had had researched hope this helps, ours was only a page long, good luck with the process it feels like your waiting forever but it only took 12 weeks from EOI to grant[emoji1]

Hi, I am currently going through my visa process, I am at EOI stage and I have now been asked to do a personal statement. The visa application is for myself, husband and 3 children, myself being the main visa applicant. I am not quite sure what I need to write or how to start it or even how long it has to be.

if anyone can help I would be most grateful

thanks.

First I have heard of a personal statement for an EOI. Do you mean it is for state sponsorship or something? Or maybe it is done thing new?

I have just recently submitted my EOI & I did not do a personal statement, I have never heard of it. Just wondering is this something new and who requested it?

Are you going through the process yourself or was the personal statement something your agent requested? Perhaps it is to be submitted with the visa application and not EOI - just a thought?

Thanks

I have just recently submitted my EOI & I did not do a personal statement, I have never heard of it. Just wondering is this something new and who requested it?

Are you going through the process yourself or was the personal statement something your agent requested? Perhaps it is to be submitted with the visa application and not EOI - just a thought?

Thanks

It was something my agent requested for visa application, do you have any idea of timescales?

thanks

Archived