Hope this is right place

ByeUK

New poster, soon to be moover!

I'd like to hear people's opinions of the Seven hills area as it looks like that's where I will be posted to set up our business.

I'll be alone so I'm not concerned about schools etc, just would like to find somewhere quiet.

Ta

If you mean Seven Hills in Brisbane then I would say it is a really nice place to live. It is a small suburb so good property can be a bit hard to find and as the name suggests there are some really steep hills in the area!

However, it is a peaceful and safe suburb with a good natural outlook (trees, bushland & parks). It's right next to Norman Park and Cooparoo which have shops and cafes and the busier Bulimba is a short drive away.

Our daughter went to the new Seven Hills C&K day care centre and its brilliant. Seven Hills junior school has a good reputation too and our friends children enjoy going there.

Just be mindful of some aircraft noise, whilst the flight paths do change Brisbane airport has no curfew.

New poster, soon to be moover!

I'd like to hear people's opinions of the Seven hills area as it looks like that's where I will be posted to set up our business.

I'll be alone so I'm not concerned about schools etc, just would like to find somewhere quiet.

Ta

Australia is a big place and the same suburb name can be used in different states, so need to be a bit more specific with where you mean by "Seven Hills"..

Archived