Project manager

Frano

Hi Im looking to migrate to Melbourne and interested to know of project manager vacancies? early stages of looking in the engineering or civils factors, 30 years experince todate....... can anyone point me in the right direction?

If you are only in the early stages then how the job front looks now could/will be completely different next year and the year after that. Also it would be very doubtful that you would secure employment prior to arriving in Aus, one of the risks one takes when migrating.

I work for a private civil construction company that is nation wide and at present the demand for staff varies greatly in each of the regions we operate, with Melbourne being quiet I believe. Unless the industry takes a big turndown then I can not see you having a great problem in securing work once you are here.

Good luck with everything.

457 is an employer sponsored, temporary visa that does not give you permanent residency I.e. No job, you go home.

Maybe share some more info (new thread) around your partner, how long you have been together and you will get a better idea of options. Some really good migration agents are on here and will give some high level advice to get you thinking about your next steps.

Archived