511112 - Project Management Diploma

olikk23

Hi all,

i need to ask a few questions please.

1, I have already done IELTS and scored 7's in each, this was in sep 12' so i wanted to know how long does it last.

2, I need RPL Diploma in Project Management, can anyone recommend a good company.

3, if I choose Program/Project admin, it shows on the CSOL and Western Australia Skills list as requiring a job offer, does this have to be a contract offer or an offer of an actual job?

thanks in advance and keep up the good work guys, amazing site.

Paul

Hi Olikk,

Yes you need actual job offer, they said evidence 12-months full time contract. I am also facing the same problem and it is nearly impossible to secure job if you are an offshore candidate.

Have you already submitted EOI?

Rather doing project management diploma, you may think about PMP which is very well recognized and well-accepted.

Best of luck!

If you're occupation is on schedule 2 then you need a 12 month offer of employment for both the 190 and 489.

I did the RPL in business management (big section of this covers project management) which is a AQF Diploma (equivalent to HDC/HNC in the UK) through a company in Tasmania. They were excellent, helped you every step of the way. A great way to get the qualification you need if like me you only have UK NVQ 3? They are called Academy3. Its worth looking on their website. I had no problem passing my vetassess with this qualification

Best of luck

Archived