190 Visa Lodge August Gang

October 2014 intake

Important notice - October 2014 intake - 22 October 2014

Due to high volumes, the application process for state nominated skill migration has temporarily closed. A further update will be posted on Friday 24 October 2014.

Thank you for your patience. We regret any inconvenience this may have caused.

I have been sitting in front of my computer for the past 5 hours. Unfortunately, after millions of attempt to lodge 190 nomination - they posted this message. Was just wondering if anyone got through the entire process?

Just to clarify, it appears to be only NSW state nominations submitted to the NSW site that have temporarily closed.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi NeelD,

What additional documents CO asked you?

Hi Nilesh,

CO asked for Evidence of employment from 2004-2007 as i'm self employed, Form 80 again although this has been submitted and Educational Qualifications prior to self employment. Also asked for wife's medical only. Assuming this hasn't been uploaded on their side as its been uploaded on 8th October

CO asked Evidence of employment and Form 80 from me on 22rd October and i attached them on 25th.I mailed in writing about it to the CO office(Brisbane team 23) ,but the gsm.allocation@immi.gov.au mail address which they prefer to contact is not working.what about your situation?did u face the same problem?

Hi thus,

I replied back on the e-mail address they provided. Not heard anything back. I received an auto message back from them when I sent the e-mail so it has to be the correct email address. Stated that they will respond back in 7 days so hopefully should hear back very soon.

Which team is looking into your application? Mine was Adelaide team4

CO asked Evidence of employment and Form 80 from me on 22rd October and i attached them on 25th.I mailed in writing about it to the CO office(Brisbane team 23) ,but the gsm.allocation@immi.gov.au mail address which they prefer to contact is not working.what about your situation?did u face the same problem?

If you are still having problems with the e-mail address. Upload your additional documents onto your immiAccount. They will be able to pick up the documents from there aswell. E-mail states you need to respond back within 28 days.

Earlier it was Brisbane team 23,but few days ago i received a reminder from Adelaide team 6.i replied both.i didn't receive any reply within 7 days.first,i attached my documents to immiaccount.Then i mailed the documents.still no reply.please let me know if you have any information regarding this.

Hi Thus,

I've uploaded it on the ImmiAccount and sent an email with the docs. Fingers crossed we hear back this week.

My son's name wasn't on the application summary so I sent an email regarding that as he's on the main application and the fee has also been paid. Awaiting for their response.

Hi I don't want to continue with my migration agent any more so will it effect in my application?Because thete is pr finsncial problems. Or they can do something bad like

complain immi?

Please guys hrlp me out.

Hi,

Have you paid the full amount to them and at what stage of the application are you currently at?

An agent has nothing to do with immi granting you visas. The only issue you may have is the agent not sending you back any origional docs or dividing you the login details. If you can get everything back off them then brilliant as you cN carry on with your application. It's very simple doing it yourself.

Hi,

Have you paid the full amount to them and at what stage of the application are you currently at?

An agent has nothing to do with immi granting you visas. The only issue you may have is the agent not sending you back any origional docs or dividing you the login details. If you can get everything back off them then brilliant as you cN carry on with your application. It's very simple doing it yourself.

Hi I haven't paid full because I don't have at themoment that iswhy I asked himto give sometime but they don'twant.

at the moment my application in final stage because sll the requested documents has neen submitted two months

still no response.

so I am worried that because of money do they can do something bad with my application?

And how about yours app?

Why they are taking too long to finalize?

Thanks mate

I sent required further documents to my CO 3 weeks ago.Apart from the immediate automatic reply ,i did not receive any response from them.But they send me a another reply mentioning the due date of submitting the documents.Guys,i don't know what is going on.if some one in the same situation,pls tell me what to do?How do i know they received my documents?Generally, how long they are taking to grant visa after receiving additional documents?

Archived