190 Visa Lodge August Gang

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have lodged my 190 visa (VIC SS) on 28-Aug-2014. All the documents have been uploaded including Police Checks for India, UK and Australia. Medicals yet to complete, waiting for CO to get assigned. All the best folks and please update how you are all progressing.

Thanks,

Shashi

Police checks received today, medicals on Tuesday....then we wait! lol

Hi,

Is it advisable to apply for medicals and police checks before the CO being allocated? Uploaded all documents and awaiting for CO to be assigned before doing the Police checks and Medicals.

Thanks

Hi All,

Does anyone know if you have to do meds for chilren under 18? My son is only 20 months. On the form it states for only those over 18 years of age but some forums state they have done for their young kids aswell.

Thanks

They do need the check-up but only physical check-up, very minimal.

SS

Hi, our 190 visas lodged on 27 August last week and we got an email this morning from migration consultant today with what looks like a case officer (team 32 Brisbane) requesting meds and police checks by end Sept. Does that sound like we have a CO assigned?

Yes, that would be correct. I had lodged my 190 visa on 11th of August and got a similar email from a team 33 Brisbane requesting police certificate, which I instantly uploaded. So now I am just waiting for the grant mail. Not sure how long its going to take now.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi All,

Does anyone know if you have to do meds for chilren under 18? My son is only 20 months. On the form it states for only those over 18 years of age but some forums state they have done for their young kids aswell.

Thanks

Did my meds last week. My baby is younger than yours and was only required to be weighed and measured for height and head circumference. The doctor however listened to chest/breathing and did an overall check up like a routine docs visit.

Baby's health info was uploaded and cleared way ahead of ours too because they didnt have to wait for any results or reports.

• 2 weeks later...

October 2014 intake

Important notice - October 2014 intake - 22 October 2014

Due to high volumes, the application process for state nominated skill migration has temporarily closed. A further update will be posted on Friday 24 October 2014.

Thank you for your patience. We regret any inconvenience this may have caused.

I have been sitting in front of my computer for the past 5 hours. Unfortunately, after millions of attempt to lodge 190 nomination - they posted this message. Was just wondering if anyone got through the entire process?

Archived