Taking pet from NI

pmckin14

Hi

I was just wondering if anyone has taken there pets with them from NI? If so what company did you use. We are hoping to take our jack russel but its quite expensive to take her to heathrow. We are able to take her to Dublin but not sure of companies that operate from here, how has anyone else went about this?

We are going for her rabies injection today so want to get the ball rolling :animal-dog:

Thanks in advance

• 1 month later...

1. I Googled and came up with a couple of sites.
  2. [h=3]Bringing Your Pet to Australia - Moving to Australia[/h]

1. http://www.bobinoz.com/migration-advice/bringing-your-pet-to-australia/

[*]

1. Cached

[*]Similar

[*]

[*]Moving to Australia with out your pet dog or cat is unthinkable for most pet ... living in Northern Ireland but we would like to return to Australia as my hubby is an ...

[*]

1. [h=3]Pet Shipping - Castlereagh, Belfast | Breeny Pet Resort[/h]

1. breenypetsbelfast.co.uk/pet-shipping

1. Cached

Importing and exporting pets to and from Ireland. Based on the outskirts of Belfast, serving internationally. ... following recent Import Regulation changes, or preparing to travel to Australia or New Zealand, then we will be happy to assist you in ...

Hi Maryrose

Thanks for the reply, we got sorted and our dog will be flying from Dublin with a company EFL who have been very good so far but we are still in the process of vet work and she wont be flying over untill March so cant comment fully on them yet.

Thanks

Archived