friends near caloundra

claytonpalmer

Hi All

We have just arrived from the UK to the sunshine coast. My wife and daughter. Have lots to keep us busy but as of yet not bumped into many people to chat.

My daughter who is close to 18 and missing her friends could do with someone to talk to near her age group. We hope soon to find some kind of pastime that will allow us to meet more. I have already been a sunshine coast resident some years ago so have a good knowledge of the area, but its always good to make new friends. So if you are in a similar boat as ours and have teenagers feeling like mine does, post a reply. Im from somerset and my wife is from south wales so it would be great to catch up with anyone from there. Many thanks Clayton Joanna and Bethan:wink:.

• 1 month later...

Hi Joanna, Clayton and Bethan. We arrived from UK 10 days ago. My husband starts work on Monday but my 18 yr old daughter, Katherine, and myself will be stuck in Moffatt Beach for 2 weeks without a car. We don't know anyone and Kat is dreadfully homesick, missing her friends, and wants to go home. I was a practice nurse in Sussex before we left UK. Daughter just finished 'A' levels and taking a 'gap' yr. only just joined Pomsinoz so haven't worked out the site yet. Where are you living? Anne, Tony and Katherine

Archived