NT class190 Movement condition

Shiny76

Hi All

1- NT requires that Sub class190 applicant should move to this state right after getting the visa and work for 2 years

" live in the NT and work in your skilled occupation or a closely related skilled occupation in the NT for no less than two (2) years from your visa grant or arrival".

What if I got the visa, but couldn't go directly to NT for a period of 2 years for personal reasons, then go on the third year?

2- I live in Egypt, how can I fulfill the condition of Financial capacity? what sort of evidence do NT need exactly?

3- What sort of evidences NT needs to show that I have undertaken detailed research into living and working in the NT ? will you please give examples?

4- Evidencing my employability in the NT. Will you please advise how can I prove that?

5- I am applying as Finance Manager, but I read that Accounting market is very bad in NT. Is that true?

I really apprecaite your valuable responses as it will really change my course of life and my family as well.

• 1 month later...

I'm not sure why you would want to apply for a visa for the NT, but then NOT go there for the two year period? I presume the whole point of the NT granting a work visa is so that people will come and work there? If you can't go there until the third year, actually that does not make sense? Wait until you can go there before applying for the visa.

If you want to prove you have done some research into life in the NT, then perhaps start Googling 'Northern Territory' and write down some notes, get evidence of having written to various bodies, including searching on www.seek.com.au for jobs in your field, www.domain.com.au for homes.

I imagine you prove your financial worth with bank statements, proof of savings, income?

I'm not sure why you would want to apply for a visa for the NT, but then NOT go there for the two year period? I presume the whole point of the NT granting a work visa is so that people will come and work there? If you can't go there until the third year, actually that does not make sense? Wait until you can go there before applying for the visa.

If you want to prove you have done some research into life in the NT, then perhaps start Googling 'Northern Territory' and write down some notes, get evidence of having written to various bodies, including searching on www.seek.com.au for jobs in your field, www.domain.com.au for homes.

I imagine you prove your financial worth with bank statements, proof of savings, income?

Simply it's age. I am 38 and not able to move now to OZ.if I waited for 2years beforecapplying I will lose5 points and not able to get the 60.

I am working now in the financial capability issue.

Thanks for the rest of info.

Archived