Help with Form 80 for Visa application

millers

Hi

Just wondered if anyone had any knowledge of the following

- Is form 80 to be filled in just for any additional visa applicants, or is it for the main applicant as well?

- On form 80, it asks you to fill in day month year travel times for holidays etc You can't leave the day blank but I have no record of exact dates of travel. How should I proceed?

Thanks

Dave

Ours required form 80 for each person on the application. So a lot of the info is just duplication.

For dates, use the stamp dates in your passport for travel which required an entry/exit stamp. For dates which didn't require a stamp (eg European travel on Uk passport), or for any travel on an old passport which you have since chucked away...... guess the dates.

Hi Dave,

We had to submit a Form 80 for both us. Lucky us, they had recently added an extra 2 pages!

I used anything I could find for the dates, passport stamps, diving logs vaccination dates - basically anything i could find. Some were also estimates but I did put in full dates including day; I think our agent did say we would probably get away with Month and Year but then my hidden OCD kicked in; I think I secretly liked the challenge, although after 18 pages my will to live was seeping out of me. Good luck with it.

cheers

Chris

Thanks for your help guys...its a minefield, form filling!!!!!!!! Our old passports have long gone so no luck with dates of hols so have to wing it!! and my wife has had quite a lot of jobs since she left school which is proving to be difficult to remember the dates etc !!!!!!! surely were not the only ones with this drama of dates!!!!

Archived