Assessment for Bachelor degree

Davidwen

Hi there hope to have fun

Actually i was in Australia to visit my Family in Queensland and Perth and i just found a new visa (subclass 489-skilled regional sponsorship), as you know i need 15 points for my bachelor degree and i've studied Mechanical Engineering, i've got 3 questions that i wonder to ask?

1.Will Engineers of Australia(EA) assess my bachelor degree? Or other organizations like (ASRI) or (NOOSR) etc?

2. MY BASIC question that has been worrying me is that my University was comparable for Australian assessment. My university is one of the most famous universities in Iran, but in 2009 it separated into 2 parts and one of them changed the name, but this new university hasn't been added in Australian recognized institutes list. I'm really scared and i haven't applied yet.

What should i do ? What would happen to me ? How can i claim about it ? OMG i need to stay in Australia with my brother and sister.

Thanks for your help, i really appreciate that,

If i do CPR in a right way, how many points i would take? 15? or 10?

what's CPR generally about?

You would not be awarded any points for a successful CDR (Competency Demonstration Report)

A CDR is a considerable task and usually takes a few months to complete.

I have emailed you a list of the highly recognised academic institutions in your country. Degrees conferred by these institutions would be assessed as comparable to an Australian qualification and would attract 15 points for migration.

I strongly advise you to consult a registered migration agent for advice about your current immigration status and your best strategy for moving forward.

Archived