House Prices!

Guest welshie

Guest welshie

Hi everyone

Just a quick and probably silly question...but we have been looking at house prices on the net and wondered if the pricing system is like England in that the price you see is the price you'd expect to pay or is it like Scotland where its an offers over system?

Many thanks!

Laura

Hi everyone

Just a quick and probably silly question...but we have been looking at house prices on the net and wondered if the pricing system is like England in that the price you see is the price you'd expect to pay or is it like Scotland where its an offers over system?

Many thanks!

Laura

After conducting your inspection............... and going over your research details once more; offer what you think the property is worth without wanting to insult the vendor. Sometimes a silly offer works wonders................. sometimes it has an adverse effect and can be like waving a red flag at a bull in terms of getting the vendor offside.

If you don't know what you are doing your best bet is to hire a buyer's advocate; ie let an Agent take away all your worries................... let him/her source suitable properties for you and guide you through the offer and acceptance process.

There is a non-refundable up-front fee................. followed by a 'success' fee paid upon settlement at a pro-rata rate. Very helpful to investors as all fees are tax deductible when it comes to paying Capital Gains rip-off tax. Listing Agent's are eager to sell as they have no conjunction to contend with so their fee is intact............... so with not too many offers flowing freely these days chances are listing agent will advise vendor to

accept offer from buyer's agent even though it is heavily reduced and way under the envisaged sale price?

The last property I bought a few months back on behalf of buyers; I managed to save them quite a hefty sum................ I only charged them $1,000 for all the leg work and research material.................. they were only too happy to give me $4,000 extra on top of my fee as I had saved them heaps.

It's a buyer's market now so there are heaps of bargains out there.

Archived