need to meet nice people to assist me in getting my football dream a reality

I am makomen by name. I live in nigeria, i am a graduate of the university of benin, benin city in nigeria. I am 26 years old and play football in pepsi academy in nigeria and which to take my footballing career to the next level by getting a an amateur football club in australia. I use both legs. I am 75kg and 6ft tall. I play in the defence and attack. Need all help from you.

Thanks

I am makomen by name. I live in nigeria, i am a graduate of the university of benin, benin city in nigeria. I am 26 years old and play football in pepsi academy in nigeria and which to take my footballing career to the next level by getting a an amateur football club in australia. I use both legs. I am 75kg and 6ft tall. I play in the defence and attack. Need all help from you.

Thanks

I'm no expert but I'd say using "both legs" is absolutely a good start.

Fair play to you and good luck.

have you contacted any football teams in Australia ? Do you have any video footage of you playing on youtube ext ? I know it can be done but your 26 and probs 10 years too late to start / move to the next level .......there are plenty of amateur players here ,its professionals we need , can you move to that level ? I wish you luck but every kid wants to be a pro footballer and it takes a special committed one to break through ............why cant you play for a big team in Nigeria ? Have you applied for a visa as yet , it all takes time so if its football you want in life I would play it in Nigeria as without sounding rude , time is not on your side regarding making it big as a footballer and I don't think an amateur side will help you with a visa .........good luck and hope this helps ....

Archived