Can I submit two different EOIs for two different state for 190 visa ?

bhupen008

Dear All ,

I need your suggestion on whether I can submit two different EOI for Victoria and SA . I want to ask this because SA and Victoria are still open for ICT : Business Analyst.

I am worried that if I apply for Victoria then I will miss the SA as Victoria takes almost 12 + weeks to decide on the application and if I apply for SA then I feel like I am missing the chance of trying for Victoria, although I have less hope to get sponsored by Victoria as I have 60 points only.

So , please let me know if It is possible to apply in different states with different EOI ? So, that I will not loose opportunity from other states like NSW , ACT and etc.

Answers will be very much appreciated. Thanks !

Regards,

bhupen008

Yes you can, with two different e-mails, I did it, so I know. When you put your identification document, put one for one EOI, like passport number, and another one for another EOI, like birth certificate number. BUT ! You do not need to do so, because VIC is the only state which does not request EOI for SS application and approval. I got VIC SS without EOI, and they responded within 24 hours.

My advice is to make one EOI for the time being , and apply for SA, and to make a SS application to VIC without making EOI.

Good luck .

• 1 year later...

I am facing the same situation. I have to apply for state nomination for NSW as well as SA. I have filled one EOI by selecting "ALL" as option for states because there is no option to select more than one state. But when I went to SA website to fill application, it expect that the candidate should select SA only as preferred state in EOI. If I fill SA as preferred state in my EOI then I lose the chance to get sponsorship from NSW. In this case, can I submit 2 different EOIs with preferred state as NSW and SA individually? Please help.

Archived