IS IT TIME...............

Guest THE JONEZYS

Guest THE JONEZYS

TO BECOME HYSTERICAL :twisted:

House sale completes on FRIDAY and still NO VISA :!:

We have had a CO now since the 7th of September, we sent the requested wage slips off to agent 10 days ago, they have informed us they were verified and sent to CO last Wednesday so I assume they would have got there by now :!:

I feel absolutely sick at the moment and for the first time during this whole process I am having doubts about what I am doing, NOT about going to Aus, that I am sure about but getting the house sold before getting the visa. We are lucky that we can go to my mums for a while but if nothing happens soon I dont know how long 5 adults and a child will be able to survive in a 2 bed bungalow.

All that is keeping me sane at the moment is thinking how much worse I might feel if I had my visa but had to stay here if we hadn't sold house :!:

Perhaps its just getting to the stage where I am just going to panic about everything :!:

Rant over

Lesleyxx

Guest Brissiebound

Hi Lesley, we are at the other stage, visa in place just waiting for house to be sold.................it is soooooo stressful!! Fingers crossed for you.

Steve

There is no good way to do it is there!! It sounds like you must be very close to the visa stage - at least this way you have lots of time to sort through your things before packing them off in a container, and as soon as your visa arrives you can be off!

TO BECOME HYSTERICAL :twisted:

House sale completes on FRIDAY and still NO VISA :!:

We have had a CO now since the 7th of September, we sent the requested wage slips off to agent 10 days ago, they have informed us they were verified and sent to CO last Wednesday so I assume they would have got there by now :!:

I feel absolutely sick at the moment and for the first time during this whole process I am having doubts about what I am doing, NOT about going to Aus, that I am sure about but getting the house sold before getting the visa. We are lucky that we can go to my mums for a while but if nothing happens soon I dont know how long 5 adults and a child will be able to survive in a 2 bed bungalow.

All that is keeping me sane at the moment is thinking how much worse I might feel if I had my visa but had to stay here if we hadn't sold house :!:

Perhaps its just getting to the stage where I am just going to panic about everything :!:

Rant over

Lesleyxx

Hi Lesley well it's the big day for you tomorrow hope everything goes well. Well no sign of a CO or Visa this end and we have to be out of our house on 6th October, not holding my breath now that our visa will come in time. All our furniture going into storage and we are moving in with my dad. Keep us updated.

Stacey xx

Archived