Valid reasons to MBTTUK?

Harpodom

You could still beat me to it!!!

no way dude! I'm too chicken$hit to do anything that fast....

Besides, Mrs Harpo has quite rightly got her own reasons for wanting to stay here.

Have you got a job/house to go back to? Have you got kids? I know I've asked before but can't remember

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hardship!!!!!! no way :wink: but we've only got ourselves to look after, makes a huge difference, anyway "she'll be right Harpo" have you learned nothing during your time here?

Well, seeing as just over a month ago, the thought of MBTTUK (within the next 4 years at least) would have struck me as out of the question....

Well, seeing as just over a month ago, the thought of MBTTUK (within the next 4 years at least) would have struck me as out of the question....

Ooh breaking news, and here was me wondering whether the new 'Harpo' was actually a troll posing as the old Harpo but actually an Australiophile :)

I feel exactly the same. Was reading my daughter a bed time story tonight and the picture had a robin at the bottom. My mine then was fixated on all the things you mention about about the English landscape. Oh how I miss it...

I feel exactly the same. Was reading my daughter a bed time story tonight and the picture had a robin at the bottom. My mine then was fixated on all the things you mention about about the English landscape. Oh how I miss it...

How long have you been 'out' mygirlies?

Archived