Migration

Big A

Hi,I am just about to start my full visa application I am from Scotland and was going to use a company from Edinburgh called oe overseas migration .If any one has used them I would like to hear how you got on with them and how things went ...Cheers

Hi,

We used OE - their advice was first class though we found their organisation slightly lacking, ulimately though we got our PR visa much easier than if we had done it ourselves as they identified as a spouse I could use my degree for my skills assessment rather than my current career (which would have been much harder)

I also liked their ethics - they refused to take our money at first as they said we weren't certain enough we wanted to emigrate.

Thanks for that ,that sounds good enough for me .We are going to get the ball rolling at the end of the month and all being well we will be in Perth in two years time ..That's if I pass the IELTS test which won't be easy as you can see with my grammar.

I spread it out over 2 year but could have done it within one i reckon. My skills assessment took longest, about 6 months in all for assessment and registration. From visa app being lodged to granted took 3 months.

Archived