Hello all

BeauVinyl

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to say a big hello to all who are looking to get to Australia and wish you all good luck with the process.

Myself and my family are on the verge of starting the visa process with get-going.co.uk and are looking to sign the start-up documents in the next week or so.

My sister has been living in Melbourne, Mount Martha area for 2 years now and has 'turned my head' towards Australia. I've lived in Sydney for 8 months back in 2000 so I'm kind of familiar with Australia.

My wife is a nurse of 8 years so it is her that will be the main visa applicant and we have two children, 5 and 2.

We aim to get over to Australia around the end of 2015 due to my son's school year starting in February in Australia.

Anyway, that’s enough about my plans, I wish you all well and look forward to reading up on more threads.

Take care

Mr Vinyl

Hello. Where are you moving to? Will it be near your sister in Melbourne?

Hi Weaver, We are hoping to mover near tm my sister, she lives on the Mornington Peninsular and loves it there. Ultimately my job will dictate where, but I'll be making an effort for that part of Melbourne.

Hi and welcome to the forum. Lots of luck with your move, its a stressful time when you first arrive,lol, but can certainly be worth in the long run.

Cal x

Thanks for the luck Cal. I know it'll be a stressful time, I've kinda readied myself for that but it'll also be a fun, new and exciting time as well (focussing on the positives as much as I can). Bring it on, I say.

Hi Weaver, We are hoping to mover near tm my sister, she lives on the Mornington Peninsular and loves it there. Ultimately my job will dictate where, but I'll be making an effort for that part of Melbourne.

I myself am heading to Perth, but I think there are a lot of people here already in Melbourne so you should be able to get lots of help and advice. Hope everything goes smoothly for you. it's the waiting that gets to you.

Archived