anmac skill assessment

eagle656

Hi all

hope somebody will answer my question.. I have submitted my ANMAC skill assessment forms and they received it may 1st week. I would like know is there anywhere we could check the application status... Eagerly waiting for it..

thanks

Hi all

hope somebody will answer my question.. I have submitted my ANMAC skill assessment forms and they received it may 1st week. I would like know is there anywhere we could check the application status... Eagerly waiting for it..

thanks

From memory don't think there is, mine took 4 months...Good luck.

Hi all

thanks

Hello,

I sent mine off 8 weeks ago - still waiting; hopefully it will be through soon :-)

• 5 weeks later...
thanks for you reply..shelz please let me know when you receive your result..thanks

Hi, just let you know I got a completion email from ANMAC this morning! I have to wait for my letter of determination to come through the post - I'm hoping this will state and confirm how many years experience I can claim for on my PR visa as my email didn't say :-/

Hi, just let you know I got a completion email from ANMAC this morning! I have to wait for my letter of determination to come through the post - I'm hoping this will state and confirm how many years experience I can claim for on my PR visa as my email didn't say :-/

Hi shelz

i posted mine the same day as yours did you need to send anymore documents? Many thanks

Hi shelz

i posted mine the same day as yours did you need to send anymore documents? Many thanks

They asked for confirmation dates of my employment for my previous job cause somehow I manged to forget to include them in the reference :-( I did apply for a modified assessment too so that might factor in the timescale s. Although I am none the wiser as the confirmation email of completion doesnt give u any information if you have passed the skills assessment or not and have to wait another 3 week till I get a letter through the post:-/

Archived