looking for agent.

Big A

Well there's some big pipeline projects off of QLD right now, but really depends on what's the best area for you and your family rather than where the work currently is. I see you previously went to WA, but the industry is in a bit of a dip there right now. NT are screaming out for people but it's not everyone's cup of tea there, and there's always going to be domestic boiler work/fabrication in the major cities if you want to move into that field.

I would rather stick with Perth to be honest ,although I would possibly give nsw a go as my wife has a lot of family there.Could you recommend any agents I could use .Dont no if there is a visa when you do not have to sit the ILTS test as it looks to be a bit of a pain.

I would rather stick with Perth to be honest ,although I would possibly give nsw a go as my wife has a lot of family there.Could you recommend any agents I could use .Dont no if there is a visa when you do not have to sit the ILTS test as it looks to be a bit of a pain.

I work for a migration agency so I'd be a terrible employee if I recommended anyone else!

Check out http://www.migrationagentreviews.com for impartial client testimonials

Archived