Urgent - about to be homeless *again*

Guys, does anyone have a room they could let me have for a while? I've been told I need to leave this place I'm in(I'm not playing the role she wants me to play basically). I need to get to Dandenong campus one day per week (Thursdays). I'm in Pakenham at the moment.

I've got no money for a bond and only got my Centrelink payments which are conditional on me attending TAFE. Can *anyone* help? I need somewhere clean and safe even if it's just for the next 8 weeks. I don't want to be dramatic but I'm desperate. I'm facing living on the streets *again*. :-(

Thanks so much

Alan

Just incase anyone is reading this in Vic and maybe thinking of helping but a little unsure of taking in a stranger, I have met Alan and you have nothing to worry about. He is a great guy who happens to have had a run of bad luck, to his credit how he has kept going I don't know, but I'm sure that just shows determination.

Alan...I truely hope you get something. I know Melbourne was where you really wanted to be, let this be the place where you start rebuilding your life.

Just incase anyone is reading this in Vic and maybe thinking of helping but a little unsure of taking in a stranger, I have met Alan and you have nothing to worry about. He is a great guy who happens to have had a run of bad luck, to his credit how he has kept going I don't know, but I'm sure that just shows determination.

Alan...I truely hope you get something. I know Melbourne was where you really wanted to be, let this be the place where you start rebuilding your life.

Thanks, fifi, really appreciate your words. I'm not really sure how I've managed to keep going. Life is so much more difficult without Max, doesn't feel like there's much (anything) for me to hang on for now. Really tired of being used. Anyway, thanks for standing by me, muchly appreciated.

Alan

Thanks, fifi, really appreciate your words. I'm not really sure how I've managed to keep going. Life is so much more difficult without Max, doesn't feel like there's much (anything) for me to hang on for now. Really tired of being used. Anyway, thanks for standing by me, muchly appreciated.

Alan

Max was a pure darling and I know exactly what you mean, you and him were everything to each other.

but for his sake you must hang on. I know you must feel like there is no hope, but think of what you have/did achieve so far.

You do have the guts to do this. Just a few more steps and hopefully your out of the dark tunnel forever.

Fingers crossed you get something, is there any way you can get some flyers out and put them through letterboxes? Offering to do a few odd jobs around the house in return. Or pet sitting? Get an advert put on Gumtree too, its free and whilst it may not help its always worth a shot. Can you college help?

Good luck to you Alan, you have worked hard and I hope someone has a spare room for a while. This college course was your lucky break!

Archived