Adelaide Team 23 lets share updates

enida

Please share updates regarding cases allocated to Adelaide Team 23 and their timelines. I was allocated CO AF on 19th June, was asked to provide form 80s for me and my husband. Lets hope speedy grants for all of you and may God bless your way.

My country of origin is Albania (not ETA eligible).

Hi Enida,

We also have AF from team 23. Received CO 09/05. We lodged QLD SS 489 visa. Received email 16/05 stating slow processing of visas due to targets almost been met for the year and that we may have to wait for the new year to start in July. No other correspondence since then.

Wish they'd hurry up the wait is killing us.

Hope we all get our visas soon. Let me know if you hear any news.

Cheers T

Hi Enida,

We also have AF from team 23. Received CO 09/05. We lodged QLD SS 489 visa. Received email 16/05 stating slow processing of visas due to targets almost been met for the year and that we may have to wait for the new year to start in July. No other correspondence since then.

Wish they'd hurry up the wait is killing us.

Hope we all get our visas soon. Let me know if you hear any news.

Cheers T

I don't want to sound too pessimistic but I've made some searches and it results like this team passes the files through security checks. I pray to God this is not our case as we have spent our last 3 years trying to reach this date and have invested almost everything; energy, time, all the money...

Let's wait and see. I really wish you get your grant soon. BTW, which country are you applying from?

All the very best,

Hi,

We are in South Africa which is a high risk country. The team would need to a valid reason for refusing a visa. I am sure everything will be fine, as I've said we have had this team from May and they have not requested anything out of the norm. Our agent emailed through all required documents there and then and there has been no further correspondence. Agents are confident that in July things will move quickly.

I'm pretty sure its just a matter of time. Patience is key to this process. Also don't search to much or you will start over analysing everything.

Hang in there

Security checks are standard if you are from a high risk country. Do you have a reason to be worried about security checks?

Hi blossom79,

Thanks for your reply. Despite my country being a non-eligible one I don't think we have anything dubious which might pass our file through SC. My husband has been unemployed for 2 years and has done casual jobs ever since, do you think this is a gap which might make them suspicious and ask for more information? We have declared everything in form 80 and everything is easy verifiable I guess. I don't know, everything depends on our personal circumstances and on what the image of my country is. There are many high risk countries (non-ETA eligible) who haven't gone through SC. I don't know how DIBP classifies countries in terms of SC, it's just a matter of time to see what happens. Meanwhile, we have to wait and pray this process finishes soon.

Thanks again.

Good luck,

Hi,

We are in South Africa which is a high risk country. The team would need to a valid reason for refusing a visa. I am sure everything will be fine, as I've said we have had this team from May and they have not requested anything out of the norm. Our agent emailed through all required documents there and then and there has been no further correspondence. Agents are confident that in July things will move quickly.

I'm pretty sure its just a matter of time. Patience is key to this process. Also don't search to much or you will start over analysing everything.

Hang in there

Thanks for your reply.

I don't know, lets hope SC is not our case and we finish everything soon. I will try to follow your advice and try not to analyse everything. Thanks

All the very best,

There is a list on the immigration website somewhere of which countries are low risk, the rest all being high. As far as I know the extra security checks are for all high risk countries. The difference being some countries reply very quickly, some can take over a year!

If you have declared everything on form 80 then you should be fine. It's just a case of waiting.

Archived