Bricklayers required

Jake max

Hi

My name is Richard and we emigrated over 14 months ago to perth wa from Edinburgh

I have secured a job as site supervisor for a house builder in perth and we are currently looking for good quality Bricklayers and roofing carpenters,tilers if your from the uk get in touch i will be happy to help

PM me direct .I currently am looking after around 25 new builds plus there are about another 7 supervisors who require more trades

Good luck guys if your near coming out get in touch

Cheers

Richard

Hi Richard,

My names Dave i'am 46 and have been bricklaying for 30 years mostly new builds I have until 2016 before my visa runs out, I live in Leicester (east midlands) and at the moment work and prices are really good so that's why I have not made the move yet but time is running out. I work with my son and another bricklayer and we are all looking to come over, we are subbers and work on a price building houses, we don't normally do day work so is it all price work and could you tell me what the average wages are for an experienced bricklayer.

Cheers

Dave

• 1 month later...

Hey Jake, I'm a Chippy. Lived out there for 3 years couple years ago, and am awaiting at the minute my PR being accepted (2months) I know your looking people right away and that are there already, but i thought i'd drop my name in here and introduce myself for future reference. I have been doing a lot of 1st 2nd fix. loft conversions, and a lot of roof work here in Germany,(truss and traditional)

Any how i love to hear a little bit more about the work in a private mail if that would be alright. as ill be looking work straight away when I'm back out there in couple months.

Give me a message if your interested:)

Thanks Heaps Steve

• 1 month later...

Archived