Citizenship timeline in Melbourne

lljj

hi guys,

i just applied online and according to my friends who just applied there's no need to attach any document. The website however says i have to attach all the documents within 7 days. I'm a bit confused. Can anybody lemme know what to do? If we have to attach documents what are the ones we need to attach?

Thank you in advance

lana

hi lala

i think you need to attach driving license, passport, and any utilitybill gas/phone/electricity/water or bank notice and identity document signed by appropriate authority who is australian citizen...

Then if you have been to out side australia morethan six months then you need to provide police clearance as well. YOUR PR APPROVAL LETTER FROM IMMI.....YOUR FIRST ARRIVAL TO AUSTRALIA STAMP ON YOUR PASSPORT OR VISA LABEL. THE FILE HAS TO BE 500MB MAX WITH JPG FORMAT

hi lala

i think you need to attach driving license, passport, and any utilitybill gas/phone/electricity/water or bank notice and identity document signed by appropriate authority who is australian citizen...

Then if you have been to out side australia morethan six months then you need to provide police clearance as well. YOUR PR APPROVAL LETTER FROM IMMI.....YOUR FIRST ARRIVAL TO AUSTRALIA STAMP ON YOUR PASSPORT OR VISA LABEL. THE FILE HAS TO BE 500MB MAX WITH JPG FORMAT

Thank you so much for the info! :)

i have finished uploading the files today. Hopefully I'll get a response soon- fingers and toes crossed!

Just curious how long did you have to wait before you get a response from them?

:)

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest samadini S
In my case, I just followed the description from this link: http://www.citizenship.gov.au/applying/files/

Hi

Form 1399 (Declaration of service)

Please let me know for Australian Citizenship why do we have to again put all the Employment details as well as tertiary educational details? (Q12 and Q13)

I want to find out do we need to write our home country employment details or in Australia employment details (after migration under PR)?

And also do we need to write it down our home country tertiary education or in Australia what are the education we did?

Anyone has an idea, please help and let us know does CO check all work experience letters as well as all educational certificates at the interview or just do we have to fill the form 1399 and hand over to the CO?

What are the details does CO check with the form 1399?

Please reply . I do not have any idea.

Thanks

Archived