Visa option VETASSESS Skills application

large1303

Hi,

Hope someone can help me on this. I am applying to have my skills and employment assessed by VETASSESS as a Multimedia Designer (ANZSCO code 232413) and I'm not clear what option I should choose to relate too. I am currently applying for a 457 Temporary work visa as its only on the consolidated skills list currently and need a sponsor however it may change in the future and be avaiable for Regional/State sponsorship or even General Skilled Migration.

If I choose one option now does it mean I can only apply for that visa? E.g. If i choose 457 and apply and its approved and then my occupation is moved onto the list for General Migration would I not be able to apply for it as I have stated that I am applying for 457?

Any help/advice much appreciated.

Cheers

Dan

Hi,

Thanks for that, do you know if it would work the other way too? i.e. If I wanted apply for state/regional sponsorship for example but chose GSM as the option on my VETASSESS application would it valid for any other visa options?

I know you don't generally need one for 457 but I'm trying to cover all bases so that if my occupation gets moved onto the SOL list I will be in a position to apply straight away. Seems silly that the same application can't be valid for several different visa options?

Archived