Australia Police Check

sen05

The Visa application requires a police check for any countries that i have lived in for 12 months for the last 10 years.

For me, it applies for Australia, where i have lived for 1 1/2 years.

I wanted some help on how exactly can i provide the information to the Australian Federal Police for the same.

Please note , i am not in Australia, and i am lodging the visa application from another country.

According to the site: http://www.afp.gov.au/what-we-do/police-checks/national-police-checks.aspx#national-police-certificates

i need to provide all the addresses where i have stayed. Do i need to inform my old landlords? This might be difficult as i am in touch with only one of them.

Any one else done the same, if you can help guide me, it would be great!

The Visa application requires a police check for any countries that i have lived in for 12 months for the last 10 years.

For me, it applies for Australia, where i have lived for 1 1/2 years.

I wanted some help on how exactly can i provide the information to the Australian Federal Police for the same.

Please note , i am not in Australia, and i am lodging the visa application from another country.

According to the site: http://www.afp.gov.au/what-we-do/police-checks/national-police-checks.aspx#national-police-certificates

i need to provide all the addresses where i have stayed. Do i need to inform my old landlords? This might be difficult as i am in touch with only one of them.

Any one else done the same, if you can help guide me, it would be great!

Hi,

I just listed the addresses as I think they must just use them for a search - I'd be very surprised if they ever contacted old landlords in normal cases. I recieved a confirmation mail and the following day a mail saying that everything was completed and the certificate would be mailed.

Archived