Uploading documents

emmiejay

Hi everyone just a quick question, when uploading documents for visa application did anyone else find it repetitive, I.e do I upload passport twice, one for travel document and one for exemption of English language skills?????? Or will they just use the one for al relevant, I'm probably not making sense lol I've been at this computer for what feels like forever? and it wasn't such a quick question after all x

Hi everyone just a quick question, when uploading documents for visa application did anyone else find it repetitive, I.e do I upload passport twice, one for travel document and one for exemption of English language skills?????? Or will they just use the one for al relevant, I'm probably not making sense lol I've been at this computer for what feels like forever and it wasn't such a quick question after all x

Hi mate I did that but I've been waiting since the 11th of jan !!

Hopefully someone will clarify .... Hope that's what isn't delaying my visa too many repetitive documents uploaded lol!!

Documents only need to be uploaded once. They put that document list in to supposedly simplify things, but it's next to useless. Most of the 'recommended' documents are completely unnecessary or not applicable to the applicant.

Nightmare I've uploaded some of them twice (let's just call it a blonde moment) I'm not uploading anymore I'll wait to be asked, do ya know if I need to upload my birth cert or will passport, marriage cert and driving licence do?x

Archived