Solid wooden furniture in Melbourne

ksarah

Hello everyone

I'm in a mad frenzy of pre-move activity and having some difficulty finding the replacement cost of our wooden furniture in Melbourne (for insurance purposes). Basically all our furniture is solid oak or ash and only 3yrs old so it's all going in the container.

The range of what I can find online in Oz seems to be limited to extortionate custom made stuff, veneers or just pretty pictures with no prices. I've checked out Freedom furniture, Myer, Harvey Norman - does anyone else have any suggestions of where to look?

As always, any help would be hugely appreciated!!!

Hello everyone

I'm in a mad frenzy of pre-move activity and having some difficulty finding the replacement cost of our wooden furniture in Melbourne (for insurance purposes). Basically all our furniture is solid oak or ash and only 3yrs old so it's all going in the container.

The range of what I can find online in Oz seems to be limited to extortionate custom made stuff, veneers or just pretty pictures with no prices. I've checked out Freedom furniture, Myer, Harvey Norman - does anyone else have any suggestions of where to look?

As always, any help would be hugely appreciated!!!

Do cost in UK including shipping

Very limited assortment of Quality timber pieces in Melbourne unless you visit antique dealers.

We have solid Oak for 5 bed house and the movers certainly reminded us about every item being bloody heavy.

• 1 month later...

Archived