Northern Territory - Alice Springs - Cost of Living!

Bernardo

Hi!I am about to fill the form for the EOI of NT! I need some help on this!

• Evidence that you have undertaken detailed research into living and working in the NT that demonstrates you have a realistic knowledge of the environment you are planning on migrating to including climate, relocation costs, living expenses (for example, food, utilities, rent), and accommodation costs to settle in the NT. (This evidence should include a narrative explaining your reasons for wanting to migrate to the NT. Extracts from websites that are copied and pasted into your submission will not be accepted).

Is there anyone that could provide some information about the cost of living of NT/Alice Springs or any other city!!!

Please!It would be really helpful for me!!

Hi!I am about to fill the form for the EOI of NT! I need some help on this!

• Evidence that you have undertaken detailed research into living and working in the NT that demonstrates you have a realistic knowledge of the environment you are planning on migrating to including climate, relocation costs, living expenses (for example, food, utilities, rent), and accommodation costs to settle in the NT. (This evidence should include a narrative explaining your reasons for wanting to migrate to the NT. Extracts from websites that are copied and pasted into your submission will not be accepted).

Is there anyone that could provide some information about the cost of living of NT/Alice Springs or any other city!!!

Please!It would be really helpful for me!!

G'day mate, Living in The Alice isn't quite what you would expect...

Have a squiz at this:

http://traveloutbackaustralia.com/living-in-alice-springs-whats-it-really-like.html/

Cheers, Bobj.

Archived