How to pack furniture in move cube?

Hi All

Move cube coming in a week! How did you pack your furniture such as couch, armchair? Did you buy furniture covers? If so where from eg. Amazon? Plastic or? Or would some old sheets be okay? What did you use to stop things going mildew?

Many thanks

Hi All

Move cube coming in a week! How did you pack your furniture such as couch, armchair? Did you buy furniture covers? If so where from eg. Amazon? Plastic or? Or would some old sheets be okay? What did you use to stop things going mildew?

Many thanks

Hi i have just filled and sent a move cube last week i didnt send any furniture..but they supply furniture covers if you ask them. I only packed boxes and tbh it was like the hardest puzzle ever getting everything in it! However the nan who delivered it helped and was superb...he explained that the cube stays exactly as you pack it until it arrives at australian customs and they decide to look through your itinery and checks....

Hi i have just filled and sent a move cube last week i didnt send any furniture..but they supply furniture covers if you ask them. I only packed boxes and tbh it was like the hardest puzzle ever getting everything in it! However the nan who delivered it helped and was superb...he explained that the cube stays exactly as you pack it until it arrives at australian customs and they decide to look through your itinery and checks....

Hi

We are looking to get a move cube for our personal items and were just wondering, which size move cube did you get and how many boxes do you think you were able to fit in?

We dont have any furniture to send and are only sending over electronics (two computer monitors, PS4, PS3, Wii), Blu Rays, books, clothes and a few of the kids more favourite smaller toys and we have estimated that the medium sized one should do us, but am just curious as to how much it actually fits and if it would be better to get boxes all the same size or a mixture?

Thank you :)

We sent a large move cube with all our personal belongings IE, Pictures, paperwork, clothes, tv and computer, tools. Italian oak desk etc.... We filled it to the brim and it arrived on time with no issues. the only thing is customs opened boxes and checked things and damaged my desk and the missus Laura Ashley light shades.... but i can say Seven seas were superb from start to finish and it arrived on time exactly as they said. the guy even helped the missus to unload it as i was at work.... The missus sent another one a small one with other items she wanted to send after i had already gone to Perth and that is due soon....

The guy from the Manchester depot brought it to our house in the UK and was superb he even helped me wrap things and load and had a few cuppas while he waited for us to get finished. ( On new years eve as well)

Cant recommend them enough

Archived